Saturday, January 16, 2010

Puzzle Piece Fundraiser

I am SUPER excited to announce our first fundraiser to help bring Leanna home! I believe and hope this is one that everyone can participate in and will have fun with. Here is how it will work:

The kids and I went out yesterday to find a 1,000 piece puzzle for Leanna. We dug around the shelves for a few minutes and then we found 'the one.' We all said, "Now THAT looks like a Leanna puzzle!" So, we will raise money by 'selling' the puzzle pieces. Everyone has the option to sponsor a puzzle piece (or pieces if you want. There is no limit!) for $10. Every time someone 'purchases' a puzzle piece, we will write their name on the back of a puzzle piece and begin to put the puzzle together. I will frequently take pictures of the puzzle coming together and post them here so everyone can see the progress of it being built! When the puzzle is complete, we will glue it together and hang it in Leanna's room. She'll be able to take the puzzle down and look at the back and she'll always be reminded of each of you who cared and contributed to bringing her home.
If you would like to become a puzzle piece sponsor, you can either use the “Donate” button in the top right corner, or you can contact me for other arrangements. And please spread the word! I will be sending this out via email to every email address I have as well as all my Facebook friends. You may receive this announcement more than once, and for that I apologize. Please feel free to forward this to anyone and everyone you know. You just never know who will want to help us bring Leanna home.

No comments:

Post a Comment