Friday, April 1, 2011

Video of Vera!

So, one of my new friends-that-I've-never-met is adopting from the same baby home that Vera is in. This new friend was recently in U-know-where. This new friend was able to get a video of Vera! WOO HOO! It's one thing to see her picture...it's another thing to SEE her and HEAR her! Jon and I just got this about 10 minutes ago and have watched it over and over and over and over. We're mesmerized. We have questions. We're ready to go get her. We only need one more document and our dossier is ready to send. We still hope to travel in May and be home in June.

So, enjoy this video of our girl! She's walking WITHOUT assistance! Can't wait to get her home and begin physical therapy and get her walking easier. My friend said that Vera is VERY animated and talkative. Oh, I just CAN'T WAIT to meet her!


9 comments:

  1. :) :) :)
    So happy so see your girl! She has made much progress in the past year. When we were there, she had to hold someone's hand to walk.
    Can't wait for you to go get her! She is one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm teary watching this. She is amazing. Thank you for sharing!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! What an amazing gift to get to see a video while you wait! I cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched it about five times myself. She's precious.... and walking by herself....wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute. She IS very animated and talkative, we loved running into her outside because the nannies were always more lax outside with us talking to the kids. She has great hair too! :) She looks great walking, just needs some physical therapy to stretch those legs out and get a little less stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO precious!! I'm betting she'll be running once she is home! :) Hang in there Amy!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete