Saturday, September 26, 2009

Abbi's 9th Birthday Party Pages

The boys are at a birthday today so Abbi and I sat down for about an hour and made 10 scrapbook pages (yes, 10 pages in an hour) with my new My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!. I still had not scrapbooked the photos from Abbi's birthday party last November...until now! What fun we had! I used another pre-made template and basically all we did was drop photos in. So simple an almost 10-year-old can do it!

Here are some of the pages we did...
Above - literally, all we did was drop a photo in and add the text.
Below - again, we just dropped photos in and added text. I think we'll add some ribbon to it when we get the page from the printer. I could've added ribbon from the software, but Abbi wants to add some 'real' things to a few pages. That's one of the great flexibilities of this program!



The above page is another one that we'll add embellishments to after we get the hardcopy from the printer. The photo boxes on this page were positioned vertically, but I didn't have any vertical photos...so I simply turned and rearranged them! This also left a little room for the photo of the feet. Pretty cute, I think!
The page below needs a bit of ribbon, don't you think? We'll add that later...

On the above page, we're going to put a brad in the middle of the white flower. I think a tangible brad will be pretty cute on this page! Maybe a few on the page below as well.

We'll add some ribbon to these 2 pages as well.

Normally, I wouldn't have so many pages for one event...I would've cropped and put more photos on each page. But these ones will go in Abbi's album, so we went a little overboard. And the price to print individual pages is pretty reasonable, so I'm okay with this. We still have some more text to add to a few pages before we order them, but you at least get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome. Maybe even I could get some scrapbooking done with a program like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! I just might have to get me one of these...but don't tell Steve! :) HA!

    ReplyDelete