Friday, September 25, 2009

My Digital Studio

Right before we left for our vacation, I had ordered Stampin' Up!'s brand new My Digital Studio. If you enjoy digital scrapbooking, you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program! If you've ever created anything with Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc., you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program! If you don't have the time or space for 'conventional' stamping, you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program! If you just want more flexibility with your stamped projects, you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program! It is awesome! You can use it to create scrapbook pages, cards, calendars and more. One of my favorite features is that you can PRINT YOUR CREATIONS FROM HOME! Of course, not everyone has a printer that will print 12 x 12 pages (including me). So Stampin' Up! also has a professional printing service you can use. You'll be able to order individual pages, cards in 5 different sizes, calendars in 2 sizes and beautiful bound scrapbook albums in 5 different sizes. I could go on and on...

I finally got to sit down with it today and it is the coolest thing ever! It comes with over 2,000 images...over 60 stamp sets, 6 Simply Scrappin' Kits, 25 punches (!), brads & grosgrain ribbon in all the colors in the catalog, buttons in all the colors in the catalog (including Button Bouqet and Button Latte), eyelets, and hodgepodge. PLUS (as if that's not enough) it also comes with all the cardstock (every color including some retired In Colors) AND Patterned Designer Series Papers. The possibilities are literally endless with this awesome new software. You can even use the images in other programs like Photoshop. Incredible! So, today I sat down to make some thank you cards for my family for their hospitality while we stayed with them last week. I used a premade template for these and they were done in seconds (okay, minutes, but not very many)! I wanted to include photos on each card and it was so simple to do! Everything you see above was in the template. I only added the photo and the greeting. One thing I love about My Digital Studio is that you can change the size of anything...the punches, buttons, brads can all be made larger or smaller. YES, you can even change the size of the STAMPS!

Oh. My. Goodness. That's all I can say. Really. After I made the first card, I wanted to see how easy it was to change things. On the above and below cards, I changed the background color as well as the color of the flower embellishment, button and brad in seconds. I also used different photos in each card and the stamp is also different on all 3 cards. I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek at Stampin' Up!'s brand new My Digital Studio. It will be available for customers to purchase on October 1st. Watch for details or visit my website.

http://www.amyevans.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment