Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Memories with Grandma & Grandpa Grigg

All of Jon's family got together to make a shutterfly album for his grandma this Christmas. I had to go back and scan some old photos for our page and wanted to share a few precious memories. Grandpa Grigg passed away several years ago, which I think we'd all agree was a mixed blessing. I think we'd also all agree that his loss is still felt by all who loved him. I know some of Jon's cousins are envious that we have photos of our kids with Grandpa since most of them were not yet married or had babies yet. That has changed since Grandpa's passing, but I feel so fortunate to have these photos.
This was in May of 2000...the twins were 6 months old the first time Grandma and Grandpa Grigg met them. I couldn't believe it when Grandpa crawled onto the floor to discuss life with them. I just love the above picture...they were totally enraptured with him.
These two of Jacob giving kisses are so precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment