Saturday, October 6, 2007

J - joyful
A - artistic
C - careful
O - obedient
B - blessing

C - compassionate
A - amusing
L - laughter
E - energetic
B - boy (as in all boy)

A - adventurous
B - beautiful
I - independent
G - girly
A - amazing
I - intelligent
L - lovable

I just took my shower and thought of the above. Yes, I know it's 4:00 in the afternoon, so lest you think I've been sitting around all day, this is what I've done:
7:30 - got up (on a Saturday, mind you), got dressed, brushed teeth, cleaned up the kitchen and living room, went out to breakfast with the family, came home and put the roast and veggies in the crockpot for dinner, had some girl-time with Abbi while Jon and the boys were the free Home Depot class for kids, got ready for stamp club next week and here I am. I think I have time to get another project stamped and then we're off to a birthday party at Skate Country. Then home to eat the roast and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment