Saturday, August 22, 2009

Circle Circus

Yesterday I shared some fun samples of things I've been working on this summer. Today I'm sharing some cards that I made using a brand new stamp set called Circle Circus. I wasn't even going to buy this stamp set...it really doesn't look like much in the catalog. But I saw so many beautiful cards made with this set that I had to buy it. I'm so glad I did! I love this set! It is so versatile...the possiblities are literally endless.

I made the above card using the baby wipe technique...fun, easy and quick! Just how I like it!
This card (above) was another quick & easy one. I used the awesome new jumbo grommets to add a little something to it. I love how it turned out.I made the above card and liked it so much I thought I'd try it in another color...above, the card is shown in Rich Razzleberry. The card below uses the new Bermuda Bay In Color.
I copied the above card from Jackie Bolhuis (she actually used Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango, but I didn't have the Dusty Durango ribbon) and wasn't quite happy with it. So I changed the colors. I like the Melon Mambo and black much better...The Bermuda Bay and black is nice too, don't you think?
Here are the stamps in the Circle Circus set...you get all 10 stamps for only $28.95!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Amy! I'm new to your blog and am just blown away by your talents! Thanks so much for sharing these cards! Gorgeous!
    ~Blessings, Laurel in Stockbridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are incredible! These are so neat. I love the Circle Circus stamps. They seem to have so much potential. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just bought a Circle Circus set and so I am hunting around for inspiration and I LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete