Monday, March 8, 2010

Leanna Photos

I was finally able to get the rest of the photos from Mark and Katie of Leanna's stay over Christmas. Here are just a few of my favorites. As I was looking through them (well over 300), some made me smile, some made me laugh, some made me sad. Some made me say, "Oh, that is SO Leanna!" or "That is a classic Leanna face." Others made me say, "Oh, that girl of mine!" Most of them just made me miss her more. There's one picture in particular in this batch that every time I look at I just think, "Man, that looks like me!" Can you guess which photo it is?
Such a cute, photogenic girl, isn't she?Leanna loved my sunglasses and took them over. She even went home with them.She loved cows and thought they were pretty funny.
She made Mark & Katie pull over to take this next photo.Such a beautiful girl!When I saw this next picture I thought,
"Why does Jon look so sad and wistful here...?"This photo was next and I thought, "Why did I look so sad on the night of Leanna's arrival?"
(I had worn the same sweater...)And then I saw this picture...the day Leanna left.
That explains the expressions on our faces above.

1 comment:

  1. really cute girl...I would say the ice-cream one makes me think of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete